Online Membership from 2020
For the 2020 season, we are introducing an additional option to help you manage your tennis/croquet club subscription, we have set up an online subscription service, so you can send your membership form and then make the payment using your banks BACS system.
We will also be offering the option of downloading a membership form and filling it out and paying by cheque or cash, the club is happy for you to use whichever method is the most convenient for you, but the clubs preferred method will be for you to use the online membership form and pay by your banks BACS system.
How to use the online membership system.
- On the club website choose the membership tab and click on either Senior Online Membership, Combined Tennis & Croquet or Junior Online Membership
- Then choose the type of membership, for example, if you are a new tennis adult member you would choose the New Adult Member Subscription
- Create an account, this is useful as it will remember all of your details for future use.
- Once you have completed the form, then click process subscription, you will be sent a copy of the form as will the membership secretary, then please use your banks BACS to make your payment, when making your payment please put in the reference field 'Tennis Sub'.
- You will need to complete a form for each person joining the club.
- You will only need to make one BACS payment for multiple members.
We will continue to offer the option of downloading a membership form and filling it out and paying by cheque or cash, the club is happy for you to use whichever method is the most convenient for you.
Download Offline Membership Forms
There is as much social play at Walmer as anyone could wish for, with club evening mix in’s from 6pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays as well as from 3pm on both Saturdays and Sundays. All are welcome!
Every Friday evening from 6 until dark, the club runs an evening exclusively for juniors and minis, with free coaching available and lots of fun activities. There are also regular hot dog nights and annual competitions and social functions too.
If you would like to join Walmer Tennis club, please call Peter Tullo on 07831 296904 for more details or please download one of the forms for adult or junior/mini membership below.